Todd Begg Steelcraft Series Glimpse 7.0 Knife Black G10/CF (3.5" Polish Fluted)
This Glimpse 7.0 model sports a blackG-10 handle with carbon fiber inlays, rubbed satin flats and brushed satin bevels, and signature Begg fuller.
The Steelcraft Series Glimpse offers an affordable production version of Todd Begg's popular custom design. Todd recruited We Knife Co. to produce this high performance series of knives and their machining acumen is evident in each of these models. Beefy rounded G-10 handle scales fit perfectly in the hand and remain surprisingly lightweight for a knife of this size. A titanium liner lock and ceramic ball pocket clip finish off the above par design.
- Ceramic ball bearing pivot for smooth flipper deployment.
- Inset titanium liner lock provides dependable blade lock-up.
- Rounded G-10 handle scales offer a comfortable grip and a lightweight build.
- Overall Length:9.00"
- Blade Length:3.75"
- Cutting Edge:3.375"
- Blade Thickness:0.15"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:5.00"
- Handle Thickness:0.65"
- Handle Material:Carbon Fiber, G10
- Weight:5.46 oz.