LG Martial Arts Legal Information
By placing an order with LG Martial Arts webstore, the customer verifies that they are over 18 years of age and are aware of all local, state and federal laws regarding the possession or carrying of the products they are ordering. LG Martial Arts. Inc shall be held blameless for any infraction of laws by the purchaser. New York City in particular has strict laws regarding shipping products to their city. We do not ship locking folding knives, fixed blades or swords to New York City. We will ship our other products such as martial arts uniforms, general exercise equipment, kitchen cutlery, etc. This situation is beyond our control.
LG Martial Arts is not responsible for typographical errors or changes in specifications by the manufacturers. We strive to keep the information as current as possible but are not always able to. All images and text are the property of LG Martial Arts and may not be copied or used without the written permission of LG Martial Arts. All prices and descriptions are subject the change without notice. Customers are responsible for compliance with their governmental regulations.
If you experience any difficulties while using this page, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to refuse service at our own discretion.
Release, Assumption of Risk, and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement:
LG Martial Arts does not warrant that a person or company may legally sell, purchase, possess, or carry any and all items offered according to federal, state, or local laws. These items include, but are not limited to pocket knives, switchblades, knuckle knives, items having concealed blades, and double edged blades. We feel it is extremely important to comply with guidelines established by state laws. By purchasing any item from LG Martial Arts, the buyer warrants that he is in compliance with all federal, local, and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items.
Knives can be dangerous if improperly handled. Keep away from children. We strongly recommend that items purchased from The LG Martial Arts not be sold to minors without parental permission.
**ALL PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.**
About The Site:
LG Martial Arts ("LG Martial Arts") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without LG Martial Arts's written permission.
The various company logos are registered trademarks of their respective companies. All prices and configurations are subject to change without notice or obligation. Prices do not include shipping and handling and applicable sales tax (8.25% for TX residents only), unless otherwise stated (i.e. Free Shipping). Shipping and handling charges may vary. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement does not apply.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of LG Martial Arts. LG Martial Arts neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with LG Martial Arts.
- 2. While LG Martial Arts uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, LG Martial Arts makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. LG Martial Arts assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- 3. This web site is intended for adult users only, and children under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in the commercial features of this web site.
- 5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by LG Martial Arts or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, LG Martial Arts is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- 6. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, LG Martial Arts. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. LG Martial Arts has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- 7. Unless otherwise noted or agreed in writing, any items that you purchase through the LG Martial Arts Web Site are warranteed by the manufacturers and not by LG Martial Arts. View our Return Policy on our Home Page.
- 8. Although LG Martial Arts may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, LG Martial Arts is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. LG Martial Arts will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing LG Martial Arts to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- 9. LG Martial Arts may also, in its sole discretion and at anytime, discontinue the LG Martial Arts web site, or any part there of, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that LG Martial Arts will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
- 10. LG Martial Arts may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.