"The Warden" twisted guard and twisted pommel set
Mike Jia's The Printed Armoury does it again!
Here's a chance to create a unique look to your custom European sword! Presenting The Printed Armoury's "The Warden" twisted guard and twisted pommel, all made out of mild steel. The guard has been designed for the discriminating custom makers/customizers/collectors in mind.
- Twisted Crossguard and twisted pommel only
- The pommel is designed to be peened, but can be machined to accept a typical Hanwei Tinker hex nut available here: http://www.lgmartialarts.com/hanwei-tinker-replacement-hex-nut/
- Weights and tang slot width
- tang slot width: 0.64 in./16.33 mm
- "The Warden" twisted guard: 5.8 oz./240.97 g.
- Twisted pommel: 9.8 oz./277.83 g.
- Handle and sword blade sold separately
** Disclaimer: the fittings require file work to fit onto the tang - these fittings are made for the custom maker/experienced customizers in mind.