Todd Begg Steelcraft 3/4 Kwaiken Flipper Knife CF/Grey Ti
This Steelcraft 3/4 Kwaiken has a black titanium frame lock handle with carbon fiber inlays. Its blade sports a satin finish.
The Todd Begg Steelcraft Series 3/4 Kwaiken is a scaled-down version of the Sun Tzu Kwaiken made for comfortable EDC. It has a 6Al4V titanium handle that features a steel lock tip insert. Adding flair to this knife is the angled, 3D milled pocket clip with a Begg original ceramic ball bearing detent. Action is predictably swift with the ceramic IKBS pivot.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel provides great edge retention and cutting performance.
- Titanium frame lock construction offers a durable, lightweight EDC build.
- Machined titanium pocket clip allows secure tip-up carry.
- Overall Length:8.375"
- Blade Length:3.50"
- Cutting Edge:3.375"
- Blade Width:1.00"
- Blade Thickness:0.15"
- Blade Material:CPM-S35VN
- Blade Style:Trailing Point
- Blade Grind:Flat
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:4.875"
- Handle Width:1.125"
- Handle Thickness:0.53"
- Handle Material:Carbon Fiber, Titanium